11 Nov

Viagra: what to ask doctors

Most men don’t think about erectile dysfunction until it strikes and even then guys don’t catch on until it’s too late. According to a worldwide poll, an average of seven million men has a run in with erection problems. Now you may be thinking that number isn’t so bad. Seven million men out of one hundred million, but it turns out that seven million is an annual thing. That’s right, every single year seven million fresh faces are added to the erectile dysfunction pile. This number is increasing each year and this information is from a poll that has been recording this number for the past decade. Erectile problems aren’t a matter of “if” anymore, but a matter of “when”.

Today I’m going to share with you a few ways to ward off erectile dysfunction.

In addition to that, I am going to explain what it is, how it affects you and why you should act immediately at the first signs. Now, remember when I said a little over seven million men a year have their first bout with erection problems? What may shock you is that less than two of the seven million actually look for help. There are a number of reasons why, but a recent study done in Australia indicates that one of the biggest reasons is the embarrassment. If this sounds like you, let me explain the terrible mistake you’ve made.

Viagra

What is Viagra success rate?

Erectile dysfunction gets worse over time and in the early stages, most cases of impotence are easily treated with a small dose of Viagra. In fact, Viagra has been proven to be effective in most cases of impotence regardless of the severity. For the last 15 years, the medication has maintained an 85% success rate among all its users. If you are wondering about the other 15%, these are the men that waited a little too long with seeking treatment. Their conditions deteriorated to such a degree that Viagra was no longer able to help them. The poor blood flow became serious medical conditions.

Earlier I mentioned that Viagra had the potential to prevent erectile problems from getting worse. If caught early Viagra can reverse the causes of impotence and improve overall penile function. Many men seem to think the medication is a permanent addition to their lives, but its the opposite if you don’t wait around. However, there are men who have made Viagra a permanent part of their routine. It turns out that Viagra also doubles as a bit of a performance enhancer. In a double-blind test, men who were given Viagra were able to perform better in their daily exercise routines by 150% in total.

Talk to your doctor about Viagra

Whether you are dealing with erectile dysfunction, are starting to show signs, or don’t have it at all. There is no reason not to look into Viagra as both a preventative measure and solution. Talk to your doctor and speak to him or her about the potential benefits of Viagra. Don’t be afraid to ask the questions because it really helps doctors figure what you really need in terms of dose. Viagra is best purchased online and in my opinion, should only be purchased online because in-store prices are ridiculous. Take the extra five minutes to shop around to get the best prices and enjoy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *